Sunday, June 13, 2010

Breaking my own Rules!!!!

We all have done it and don’t try and say you haven’t, that would be when our kids are just so darn cute that whatever they are doing that they aren’t exactly supposed to be doing that we either let it slide or just break our own rules and let them do something that we wouldn’t have any other time. 

taytay and ally 322

Tonight Ms. Ally had gone to bed and was, of course watching Flushed Away.  She was laying in my bed when I put her to bed and watching her movie, later she called me in there and when I went she had gotten a few of her barbies out and put them in her bed and covered them up and said they were “sweeping”, that was already pretty cute but I hadn’t let my rules slip yet.  So then a little later she called me in there again and well, she had gotten a few more barbies out and was sitting in my bed playing with them and it was just so cute b/c she knew she wasn’t supposed to have them yet she looks up at me with that little grin she does and was said “I so happy”, and how could I break her little sprit? So with that I broke my rules and let you get up and play after she was already in bed.

taytay and ally 321

But I had so much fun with her, she played barbies for a little bit on the couch watching Toy Story and then she went and got her tea set and made me cookies and coffee and I enjoyed the alone time with just her and I because Gavin was already in bed asleep.

1 comment:

  1. You evil mom! Letting rules slide? I have no clue where you ever got the idea to do that. I certainly never let you get away with anything when you were little...and cute.

    ReplyDelete