Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Morbid or Normal or just Gavin being Gavin???

I am sure all you moms/parents have heard or seen, maybe even used those color tabs for the bath water when your kids take baths.  They change the color of the water, you have blue, red and yellow.  Let me just see what you think of what my wonderful, creative son does with them. 

When he has used up all the blue ones to make normal sea looking water, he must use his imagination for the other colors left.  He went with red and he gets them in the tub for a little bit and then asked me for a Lego man, I got him one with a little raft looking piece to go with him.  After spending time with Nana Tuesday night he has discovered Audrey from the Little Shop Of Horrors.  So after a few minutes of the color tab in the water its all fizzy and soft…when you use red and take it back out when its like that it makes for a perfect bloody death scene for Gavin. 

ohh Gavin 003   ohh Gavin 005

The Lego man died tonight by the large Venus Fly Trap looking monster (mom he had to pretend b/c the paper pictures wont make it in the tub).

audry

Now, I think if it had been a death scene where the man died by murder I would be a little worried, but this didn’t get acted out just made the death scene by monster and I have to say that I am not worried b/c this is Gavin just being creative and has no issues with violence or anything else.  He is creative and I am proud.   Like I always say, “ Ohh, Gavin! “.     

 

2 comments:

  1. Omg...I love it! That makes it those 45 minutes it took me to find the right Audrey picture and then print it out the right size well worth the time.

    Gavin has the best imagination especially when you consider he has to interject a bunch of real-life facts into his imagination.

    He is a smart, smart boy and I'm going to miss them both the 2 weeks you will be in GA. However, I do need to share them with the rest of the family, but Tuesday nights with Nana are always going to be special to me.

    Great pictures! Nothing better than bloody Lego man death at the hands of a man-eating plant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha he is so awesome ! I can't figure out if he is gonna be a storm chaser, train driver, or movie director it looks like he will be awesome at B horror movies. I can't wait until august for there visit here it's gonna be super awesome. Oh funny thing ! That little shop of horror I used to be all about that movie as a kid I would walk around say " feeeeed me seeemaaaw " and sing the dentist song. Such a classic!!
    One very proud daddy!!
    Ronnie Lee Massey jr

    ReplyDelete