Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh what summer fun!!!!!

It’s that time of the year, and where is Gavin?  Oh that’s right he has friends all around the block and has almost no time for mommy….that’s right he is 6 and already ditched his mom…lol.  He is riding on his bike with no training wheels and why not gets him to all his friends houses faster.  I am proud of him though and he is a good friend. 

summer time 001

We have set the pool up and started pool time. Gavin is one fish and super creative when it some to playing in the pool.  Ally…well she is cute as a button and kinda just stands in one place in the pool.. I think she needs more time to get wild like her bubba.  She did like her Barbie tale in the pool…aka mermaid. 

summer time 007

So now that summer is here I have really enjoyed them and today we went to the park, had lunch and then came home set a little bit of a bigger pool up (one that mommy can sit in too) and it was 7pm and Gavin was still in the pool.  Well cant wait for more summer fun, like the water parks and high school pool, plus I am thinking about signing Gavin up for swimming lessons so next year maybe the swim team.  Ally I think can start Head Start this year..found that out.  So lots to come….. 

summer time 009

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures. Taylor will want in the bigger pool now. I guess I'll have to start sending her bathing suit.

    Looking at the pictures makes me want to swim with Gavin too.

    ReplyDelete