Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Diapers!


OMG….just when I was done publishing my last post I am sitting in here with the kids, when all of a sudden I see diapers flying in the air.  Gavin thought it was a good idea to throw the diapers about the living room.  So naturally Ally thinks whatever her bubba does is that best thing ever and joins in the fun.  Now Ally has a thing for birthdays and thinks that the diapers are like birthday confetti, so she starts saying “happy birthday diapers”', and well Gavin thought that was just funny as ever and made the game all the more entertaining!!! 
kids diaper fun 029     kids diaper fun 032
Well, I let them have there fun, just told them that they needed to pick up the diapers and put them in the drawer they go in.  I am pretty sure they new where they went but decided there was a better spot for the diapers.  Now as you can see below where they ended up and I can tell you that Ally cant reach that high.  Not sure what Gavin’s reason was for sticking them here but he did.  Oh my goodness, times like this I say “how can you only have one'”, They brighten the day that for sure.
kids diaper fun 037

1 comment:

  1. That picture of diapers coming out of the top drawer of your dresser is hilarious. Especially since I know Gavin knows where they go.

    Those 2 are so funny together. I can just hear Ally singing "happy birthday diapers". Maybe when I come over this weekend, I'll bring the video camera so we can catch some of their cuteness in action for you to post.

    They are some funny, funny kids. (I mean haha funny, not crazy funny, though sometimes one wonders.) *laughs*

    ReplyDelete