Friday, May 21, 2010

Let’s have a bowl!!


Decided to take the kids bowling last weekend, my mom and Taytay went too. I must say they were so good and well behaved! Now they each had their very unique style or way to bowl it was very interesting.

 
Now with Gavin I am not quite sure what he liked the most, knocking down the pins, watching the ball roll ever so slowly on the ramp till it reached the slop then cascaded down to its doom, or the balls coming back up the ball shoot thing, or it could have been when he got all the balls moving around in the ball holder place???? So many choices for him. When he would push the ball and watch it roll very slowly on the ramp he would get right next to it at eye level hands just a flapping with that fixated look on his face….just so neat to watch him enjoy every single part of bowling and each in a different way, no wonder he is overwhelmed at times. I would be too if I was like that.    
Ohh Ally, what a hoot! She also really enjoyed bowling, and was very well behaved. She would go behind the counter and sit at the bar with her sprite until her turn, then when it was she'd hop down and then make sure she jumped down each step to the bowling area (she really likes to jump down steps right now) and run over and first she pushed the ball down the ramp normally then she used just her two little fingers, and then she decided to use her face, yes that's right she would push her face on the ball and then use it to push it down the ramp! I would have never thought to use my face.


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure he liked all the balls going around the holder. His hands were flapping way too fast for hat not to have been the best part.

    I had a lot of fun with you guys too even though I almost killed my knee when I fell on the step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss them so much. I'm missing so much. They are growing up way to fast. Please let them know how much their aunt Renee loves them.

    ReplyDelete