Thursday, May 20, 2010

Way to go Miss Ally!!!


As I am sitting with Ally in the living room, she is having ice cream and I'm filling out papers and talking to her. Then she hopes up and goes in the kitchen and says "I am going to hide", ohh and I knew exactly what she was going to do while she was hiding. I said "Ally you want to go poppy in your potty?" Ally was like "no! I am going to hide", then I said "Ally want to hide your potty and go poppy?" What do you know, it worked she was like ok. So I hid the potty in her room and she sat down and little miss Princess Ally popped and peed in the potty for the first time! I was so excited! She seemed pretty proud too, that is until she got off the potty and saw, she was totally grossed out. She kept repeating it over and over "yuck, that's gross, eww mommy, yuck", it was so funny. So yeah Miss Ally Princess must not see her poop…that is forbidden.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Ally!!!! And yes, that is the perfect picture for this blog.

    ReplyDelete