Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ally Life with a Diva!!

Let’s see, where to start with Miss Ally? For the life of me I can’t figure out why I am having a difficult time deciding what to write about her. I mean come on its Ally!! Also known as Princess, Diva, Miss Attitude, and Beautiful!!

Ally did get to start Pre-K, and she loves it. I like hearing about her days because she tells me so much and about the other kids in her class. Its funny she knows all their names and its almost like waiting to her what gossip she has for me each day. She is very smart and learns a lot at pre-k, everyone said she would do good in school and she does.

She is singing and dancing better all the time, I need to get her in some dance classes and soon!!

003       Ally's first day home from school 004

No comments:

Post a Comment